real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Staffslive regarding potteries | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Staffslive regarding potteries

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I've been exploring in stoke since 2005, and I have no greater image of the place than a "shithole"...

The council are clueless, I have reams of e-mails to and from the council demanding info as to what the hell they are doing with Wetherby as it is listed. Look at Doulton, not a slate on the place. I think we all know enough about buildings on here to assume that Wetherby, Doulton, TAMS will end up demolished in the end. They seem to really like Spode for some reason, so that might have a chance.

Chatterley is a joke. They have been "deciding" what to do with it for 20 years. If they leave it another 20 years there will only be one option, sweep up the pile of rust and concrete rubble and build a nice David Wilson estate. The town(s) a joke and they have done nothing to preserve their industry or heritage. And what is their answer to the problem? Rip down swaiths of terraced houses and replace them with cracking new flats that will age like shit and leave charactorless estates. Oh, they left the row with the oat cake hole in though, because we cant knock down heritage that ends up on the tele from time to time can we.

It's a joke and it makes me livid, and I dont even live there!

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
True, but it was a very cool leak!

5885102637_50e302a16b_b.jpg

NickUk

Ermahgerd
28DL Full Member
Staffordshire is shit, it's full of Fucked potteries and twats. Sheet Staffordshire up rather than the sites and do the world a favour!

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Staffordshire is shit, it's full of Fucked potteries and twats. Sheet Staffordshire up rather than the sites and do the world a favour!

You want all the twats' cars, mate... and you still ain't found the Holy Grail :p

zoe

Old enough to be your mum
28DL Full Member
P1010288.gif

It was pissing out in Tams when we went up about three weeks ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.