real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Staffslive regarding potteries | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Staffslive regarding potteries

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophietherat

Reformed Character
Banned
Personally, i quite like stoke. I despise what it has become, but think of all that history. It's like Walsall i suppose. It's shit now, but going back 40/50 years, it was amazing. Just a shame all the history is gone.

NickUk

Ermahgerd
28DL Full Member
Tweek - that bagged, wide arch clio is the only reason i'd return to Stoke... ( He says after returning from wank staffordshire via lidl for shitty twix's)

theraven

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Personally, i quite like stoke. I despise what it has become, but think of all that history. It's like Walsall i suppose. It's shit now, but going back 40/50 years, it was amazing. Just a shame all the history is gone.

I agree with you there, tbh going back 15-20 years to when I was younger, most of my family worked on the pot banks and my dad worked in the pit, and I'm only 24! :eek:

We have lost a lot of industry and history in such a short amount of time.

Tragic really... :(

Mudlark

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm from Stoke too, fairly new to urbexing. if i'm honest its pretty uninspiring, there is the odd place of interest but looking at some of the posts on here it dwarfs it.

Got my eyes on the fabled Cotton College that no one seems to have been inside (at least not that i can find :P)

The Guard Dog

Slightly older… still bites
28DL Full Member
Stoke is a boring place and I think this report condemning us is just to get us to report on their crap.

So anyone fancy a day trip to stoke :D

Status
Not open for further replies.