real time web analytics
Report - - Stanley Dock Tobacco Warehouse - 09/07/06 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stanley Dock Tobacco Warehouse - 09/07/06

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

turkey

Pure bellend
28DL Full Member
Right, to kick off we decided to go to liverpool last night, and I realised we would be trying this out.

Me and dweeb met with snappel outside, and headed into the bustling market which is housed on the ground floor. This place is awesome!

After a truly comedy entrance, really stealthy!...we were in, and my god, it was like a time capsule! There was years old graffiti from the workers, intact lights, lift equipment etc. It was a warehouse so it was reasonably empty but here's a few pictures.

This was a seriously top explore, and splitting up 3 ways to make our exit was all the more fun!!! swarming with security!

sd13.jpg

sd1.jpg

sd2.jpg

sd3.jpg

sd4.jpg

sd5.jpg

sd6.jpg

sd7.jpg

sd8.jpg

Stu Taking in the views...HIGH!

sd9.jpg

The Market below...strange...stealthy!

sd10.jpg

sd11.jpg

sd12.jpg

Top day, well done to dweeb and snappel for a joint effort!

snappel

BMW 4 LIFE
28DL Full Member
Re: Stanley Dock Tobacco Warehouse - 09-07-06 - FINALLY - REPORT

Found this ont' web... bit old, but interesting all the same...

Stanleydock.jpg

A £100 million masterplan to convert the disused Stanley Dock Tobacco Warehouse and its associated warehouses into a residential, leisure and retail development. The canal link will run through Stanley Dock on its way to the Pier Head.

Permission granted October 2004 for conversion of North Warehouses (the Jesse Hartley design) to provide 88 apartments and ground floor office space and for the demolition of the adjacent silo and extension.