real time web analytics
Report - - Stanley tools sheffield January 2013 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stanley tools sheffield January 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Chippa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello again
so after my trip to Hallam tower I couldn't wait to get back out
So last night I found myself having a look around Stanley tools :)

Here's some history about the place...

Stanley Tools, Rutland Road Site, Sheffield - Stanley Tools has been in the Sheffield area since 1937 when it took over the Chapman Brace and Drill Factory on Woodside Lane, which runs parallel to and behind Rutland Road. Further sites were opened in Ecclesfield and Hellaby, but in the early 2000s all production was moved to Hellaby. The Ecclesfield site has now been demolished and houses built on the land. This Rutland Road site is empty and becoming more derelict by the day

Main entrance
photo-4.jpg

Looking through the windows
image-36.jpg

After entering the main entrance just to the left we found this small lift I guess paper work was too heavy to carry upstairs or health and safety gone mad haha
image-15.jpg

this side of the building was just like 1 big office with things piled everywhere for the airsofters to take cover behind not much to see so up the stairs we went...

When we got to the top of the stairs infront of us was this
image-38.jpg

So across the main bridge to the workshops which was all kitted out with hides and huge combat sheets again for the Airsoft which seem to have a zombie theme through out

image-18.jpg

Behind the room above we found this room wich had old paperwork scattered everywhere
image-19.jpg

More paperwork found on the floor above along with old plastic parts

image-22.jpg

image-21.jpg

Old tv or phone anyone?
image-23.jpg

image-17.jpg

On to the top floor which seemed untouched by the airsofters
image-25.jpg

Found some incomplete tool boxes up here
image-31.jpg

At the end of this room we found the roof
image-30.jpg

image-29.jpg

On the roof was a small room with lift equipment in
image-32.jpg

After finding the roof we went all the way down the stairs to find all this which was cool
image-34.jpg

image-40.jpg

image-33.jpg

image-39.jpg

That was basically the end of our explore
But before we left we used the facilities
image-41.jpg

On the way out 1 last picture

image-42.jpg

The building is pretty much covered in Airsoft gear and thousands of BBs cover the floors
There is some cool graffiti in this building which I will make a seperate report and put it all in there
And that's the end of my report of Stanley tools sheffield

Comments welcome :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details