real time web analytics
Report - - Stockton Globe Theatre - May 2015 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Stockton Globe Theatre - May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Krypton

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not much has happened since i was here in 2010 apart from pumping out the cellar under the stage and getting rid of the bingo machines. Would quite like to go back actually.

Deltic15

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A bit bloody disappointing for anyone expecting to see a gig there in 2017! Probably ready before Derby Hippodrome though.

Quicksand

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I got myself all ready for my first trip into the unknown and entered the building on Thursday night and I was only just in and heard voices that sounded like someone else was in the building I wasn't sure if it was anyone else from this forum or not but it gave me the willies and I bolted sorry If I scared anyone.

Last edited:

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
I got myself all ready for my first trip into the unknown and entered the building on details removed and I was only just in and heard voices that sounded like someone else was in the building I wasn't sure if it was anyone else from this forum or not but it gave me the willies and I bolted sorry If I scared anyone.

please remove the time & date you were visiting

thanks

Last edited: