real time web analytics
Video Report - - Stroll around RAF Nocton Hall | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Stroll around RAF Nocton Hall

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gyxile

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Here is a short video of my stroll around RAF Nocton Hall Hospital. I was so surprised when i got inside to the buildings to see the amount of mindless vandalism people have done. Don't they realize how much cooler it would have been to visit somewhere that was mothballed and totally intact.

We both donned masks that where rated to filter asbestos fibre's as there seems to be rather a lot of the nasty stuff on the floor or hanging from the ceilings. I wouldn't walk round there without one and I don't think anyone else should.

Film was shot on my old Nikon bridge camera so sorry about the quality. You can get a reasonable idea of the inside of the buildings. was cool to see the childrens wards with the pictures painted on the wall and other characters including the old marvel comic captain america and a rather cool shark.

Wheaters

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I find it very sad to see the place in such a terminal state of decay.
In 1978 I was a young RAF pilot with a sinus problem and had an operation at Nocton Hall Hospital. Back then the Hall was the Officers' Mess.

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details