real time web analytics
Report - - The Camden Catacombs, London - February 2020 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Camden Catacombs, London - February 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

watlinger

28DL Member
28DL Member
Fascinating - thanks for venturing where I wouldn't! Picture 6 - any idea which street these holes run directly along?

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fascinating - thanks for venturing where I wouldn't! Picture 6 - any idea which street these holes run directly along?
Not entirely sure man, you’d have to match it up with the streets running near the bridge. If one of them pops open, that might just give you access!

elomio

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fantastic review. Can't believe this is still accessible. Shame the nearby Rat Hole is so well locked up now.

elomio

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh is it?
I remember it being fairly accessible about 3-4 years ago, then police got wind of local kids climbing in all the time and eventually fencing and such were beefed up. Not sure how it is now. The only other access point I can think of has probably been beefed up because of HS2.

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember it being fairly accessible about 3-4 years ago, then police got wind of local kids climbing in all the time and eventually fencing and such were beefed up. Not sure how it is now. The only other access point I can think of has probably been beefed up because of HS2.
I’m fairly certain it’s still doable mate

afrojay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There seems to have been a recent influx of Rathole vids on YouTube recently so I'd assume it's still very accessible

Who has read this thread (Total: 786) View details