real time web analytics
The Fate of South Wales' Coal Industry - 2020-2021 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

The Fate of South Wales' Coal Industry - 2020-2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Fantastic look at what's left, great to see it all compiled like this. Cracking job
That's some epic report. Top notch stuff.
Very very cool report :thumb
Cheers guys :)

Most excellent reportage, mate. It’s clear you’ve put time and effort into this and it shows.
I can’t believe I never noticed the old sign at the bottom of the road at Cwm Coke works before (it’s the small things)!
Thanks appreciate that, it took ages! Yeah I'm guessing that sign has been sitting there for a long time

I like this style of post and there's more then enough you're missing for a part 2 ;)
Thanks, ahaha glad to hear it's out there, would like to add some more to this. Guessing you've seen a lot yourself?

I've not been to half of those sites :oops, great report, thank you :thumb
Cheers! Big thanks to whoever moved it to Noteworthy Reports what an honour :Not Worthy

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User
That's very cool, great report - the Rubber Factory Ove Arup built was hailed as a marvel on modern concrete design when it was built, the fact it was listed and then flattened annoy me a little lol

Wastelandr

Regular User
That's very cool, great report - the Rubber Factory Ove Arup built was hailed as a marvel on modern concrete design when it was built, the fact it was listed and then flattened annoy me a little lol
Yeah tbh it should be illegal, wouldn't be allowed if a private company did it but the council seems to have been allowed. I get it probably took up a lot of space but it undermines the listing process

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Quality reporting. Very comprehensive. Good mix of images. I like the fact that some are remembered via museums/ memorials, and so they should be. Great read. :)

Wastelandr

Regular User
Quality reporting. Very comprehensive. Good mix of images. I like the fact that some are remembered via museums/ memorials, and so they should be. Great read. :)
Cheers! Yeah tbh nothing wrong with a museum, serves as a good introduction

Really nice stuff.

The wagons seem to be a mix of Coal hoppers, car carriers and steel wagons.
Ah I wasn't going mad then, thanks

Wastelandr

Regular User
Coming in with the 35mm shots

WelshCollieries (3 of 3).jpg

WelshCollieries (1 of 3).jpg

WelshCollieries (2 of 3).jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 267) View details