real time web analytics
The Restoration Man, Channel 4 | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk

The Restoration Man, Channel 4

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

manic28_am

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I sent this guy an email. He is pasionate about preserving these old buildings for future generations...like all of us on here are. He should be an honoury member just for that.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Huh? I clicked on this for a minute last night and there was some disgusting crack-addict street-walker crying about how she just split up with someone. Fucked if I'm going through that trauma again.

Squirrell 911

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I sent this guy an email. He is pasionate about preserving these old buildings for future generations...like all of us on here are. He should be an honoury member just for that.

He can get his arse out and get some exploring done like everyone else on here does before he gets any membership on here!!!

RikkeRex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Huh? I clicked on this for a minute last night and there was some disgusting crack-addict street-walker crying about how she just split up with someone. Fucked if I'm going through that trauma again.

I have no idea what you're on about, OT :D

tucker

Scallywag
28DL Full Member

Blokes a cunt, finds 'flaws' in the peoples designs, and comes up with his solutions, and the people just nod and say "yeah." He thinks he is whatshisface off of Grand designs, and the show is basically modelled on it. Still, i liked the one where they were digging underneath the church before converting it and found some bones! Common thing apparently!

hurricane

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I love the way he pulls out a permenent pen, when hes doing hes doing his sketches of his idea - what a tool!!

This program is a bad rip of grand designs.....

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details