real time web analytics
Report - - The Rock, Bury - November 2016 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Rock, Bury - November 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Rock

vdn5fc.jpg

I'd been wanting to get up here for years, and actually had a bit of a poke around in some of the service corridors back in October 2015 - unfortunately this came to nothing and I ended up having to explain to AMC security how I got myself locked in a lift room. Hm.

atuqvd.jpg

amb48l.jpg

Skip forward a year and I'd realised that there had to be another 'secret' floor above the cinema to allow disabled people and people in wheelchairs easy access in and out of the screens (the disabled seating area is at the back of the cinema above the normal seats, and has a door that leads into a unauthorised area behind it). I gave the disabled lift a try but it needed a keycode to get it moving, so instead I tried a nondescript fire door tucked away in a corner. Bingo! The door in question led to a larger service corridor than the ones I'd been in before, and with a bit of climbing I was at a higher level and then the roof door. I instantly gave my fellow Bury-based explorer @Moose a call and we returned a few days later to tick it off the list.

14mm9u.jpg

33011338435_00344989cb.jpg

33msj8w.jpg

2vhszr6.jpg

2ljmfpd.jpg

35hqve8.jpg

2f09d3t.jpg

5l81as.jpg

Always nice seeing local stuff, went and checked out some fresh tunnels afterwards too.​

Gudd87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love this! Definitely up for giving this a go soon. I'd love to know about those tunnels.