real time web analytics
Report - - Tilbury A (The Pigeon crap one). Essex. April 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tilbury A (The Pigeon crap one). Essex. April 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
Tell everybody you know and me and my gas mask mates are a liability, what is that supposed to mean. The info for this place I got was from people that could not keep there mouth shut about places and have no understanding about NP and love to shout about everything, so it was not me shouting about it. If its in NP dont shout about it simple as that, that is the way I work. People who are on here ask me not to share, so I don't.

Last edited:

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Well there's no way I can prove either way for sure but I see the numpties you hang around with and it doesn't fill me with confidence.I wouldn't belive for a second the manfrotto wielding goons that have fucked this place found it themselves and told you. That's just silly! I can put two and two together!

I was a bit pissed I had to post this in the first place really as I knew it would attract the wrong sort of people to a sensitive place but that's my error.

norfolkexplorer

28DL Full Member
I cant deny that some of the people I associate with are not the sort that you describe, but then look at the places I go exploring with them, run down mills, done to death industrial sites that are about to fall down. Not high key places that will get locked up in an instant, and last night I had a run in over this exact issue about people not posting np stuff and myself and another person I would say is a well trusted member from here were shocked at the rubbish some of them were coming out with.
Just like you I would also like to know who has been sharing the info with people as they will soon be off my friends list, the trouble is we will never know as they will never own up to it. But I can def say I did not share that info, and I am trying to find out who it is, as it would seem they are doing it a awful lot, and I don't want my name tarnished with that brush in the slightest. When I went I was was shown it by 2 other people who are not on the forums at all and it was there 2nd or third visit I think.

But again I wish there was someway I could prove this other than the messages I have from people asking me for access a month before I went and I just tell them sorry but I don't know of any for it, then 3 days later they are in there posting me images of it.

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A manfrotto wielding goon here. Who associates with other manfrotto wielding goons who i know i can trust. I have not shared this with any of them by the way.
I looked at the B station long before i had np access and found the gaps in the pallisade mentioned earlier. It was at night i did see the A building but thought nothing of it. I thought it was in the main site. If i had looked through the day as a quick reccie i would of noticed its a proper derp and worth a peek.
Point being. All explorers are after the same thing.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
A manfrotto wielding goon here. Who associates with other manfrotto wielding goons who i know i can trust. I have not shared this with any of them by the way.
I looked at the B station long before i had np access and found the gaps in the pallisade mentioned earlier. It was at night i did see the A building but thought nothing of it. I thought it was in the main site. If i had looked through the day as a quick reccie i would of noticed its a proper derp and worth a peek.
Point being. All explorers are after the same thing.

You see i trust you because you bust new shit and dont just follow the crowd. You can fuck up what ever explore you want with your big old pod and i wouldn't think anything of it really because you've earned it. When people are hanging around who dont ever really contribute, have a website full of HDR urbex shots, a facebook friends list with more gaskmask selfy pics than normal faces and keep being seen with goons all the time then they attract some attention when said goons are gooning it up.

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
I took a recent trip there, via the hard work, discreet access route (and ending up with an eye injury as a result).
For the duration I was there, there was banging and the sound of hand sawing coming from the workshop area down below. It went on for hours. I didn't dare go and find out what was happening.
My presumption at the time was that it was metal thieves. Given the type of place it is I would assume that power tools would be quickly used for any official business metal cutting.
So I wonder if it is they who have raised the alarm?

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Maybe but bare in mind they still use that area so it could well have been legit. The vehicles come and go along with workers on occasion!

I forget the guys name but someone got caught trying to climb into the B station in the middle of the day, obviously stupid thing to do. Maybe thats the incident thats being referred to?

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Maybe but bare in mind they still use that area so it could well have been legit. The vehicles come and go along with workers on occasion!
Who knows. But all I know is that I was assessing this situation for the whole of my visit and it didn't feel like it was official business, and the doors etc weren't open on the outside and there were no vehicles driving or parked around. Its just a hunch.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Yeh, you could well be right. It doeant make any difference tho. Goons been gooning by their own admission. Same old story tho. yawn.

norfolkexplorer

28DL Full Member
I heard a rumour that somebody climbed up onto the the boat walkway area and a tanoy went of and warned them off. Again that was before I visited.

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You see i trust you because you bust new shit and dont just follow the crowd. You can fuck up what ever explore you want with your big old pod and i wouldn't think anything of it really because you've earned it. When people are hanging around who dont ever really contribute, have a website full of HDR urbex shots, a facebook friends list with more gaskmask selfy pics than normal faces and keep being seen with goons all the time then they attract some attention when said goons are gooning it up.

thanks. I Would not intentionally fuck anywhere up. We all have bad luck and shit happens.
I spent a fair few hours in a German police station being suspected of terrorism. It wasn't up to German authority what happened to us.
So i am bloody careful now!!!

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
I know this is an old thread. But further to my comments above, I was just reviewing some drone footage I took of it on the day i heard the banging, and believe it or not, I can see 2 people emerging with some sort of pipework. They seem to notice the drone? and so drop the pipe and then run towards the access point! Can't believe I didnt notice that on first viewing. So I reckon gypos screwed this one up.
Anyone been recently? I loved this place