Web
Analytics
Report - - Tinsley Cooling Towers - 03/04-02-07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Tinsley Cooling Towers - 03/04-02-07

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
Visited, with Dweeb, Zippy, Stumpy and Rookinella...

Finally got around to doing these 2 famous cooling towers, they had been teasing me for a long time! A very long time!!

15 minute explore, took a few pictures, for me, they all turned out pretty crappy, really hard place to take pictures I thought..but here's a handfull..

tins1.jpg

tins2.jpg

tins3.jpg

tins4.jpg

tins5.jpg

tins6.jpg

turk ;)

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Re: Tinsley Cooling Towers - 03/04-02-07 - Report

a few of mine:)