real time web analytics
Report - - Transporter CSO revisited April 2020 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Transporter CSO revisited April 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

NuBoid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@jezzyboo just reminded me with his recent report that I'd been back to do transporter's CSO with @tallginge to get some better shots earlier in the year but hadn't put the pics up on here.
Been a few times to transporter. Firstly with my phone and then a second time with the DSLR shortly after i got it. Still unsure how to get the best from it I wasn't overly impressed with the shots.
So........back a 3rd time with 'master of drains' @tallginge and under his watchful eye managed to get some better pics and a little wander D/S as the incoming line splits into two under the screen

Enjoy

On the way up through the culvert, looks like tallginge has got the wingspan of an Albatross ha ha

ooohhh...............now that IS inviting !!!!!!!!!

A good few meter of stooping along this 4ft'er you are met with a big circular chamber, a loud roar and a bit of a stink. This is a main trunk on its way to the works at Mitchel Laithes WWTW

This is the incoming line heading under the screen within the chamber

and as it head under the screen it is splint into two with a kind of concrete splice and down into dual concrete pipes supported within a segmented channel

this is the whole chamber/screen from above on the landing and with some additional backlighting from TG down the overflow
do be careful tho if ya wandering in here think we disturbed one of the sensors and the screen/mechanism starting doing it's thing !!!!!!!!!

Bit of a tug on the grates in the landing area and you can climb down to peek at where it all goes from here....not sure why it splits into two pipes within a pipe tho ???
not the cleanest of places this..lots of ragging and stagnant fresh everywhere....don't smell of roses either and bit of a tight squeeze too !!!!!!!!!!

View attachment

Thanks for lookin :thumb

tallginge

more tall than ginger tho.....
Regular User
Master of drians? Hmmm - not so sure. Albatross arms / turkeynecks a bit more like it :thumb Pics came out alright mate but there's always room for improvement. Good times down there - not seen a processor like that before either, never mind one that turned on jeez. The rank conc pipe with the two iron pipes in was a nice lil bonus as well.

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
some good pics there under tuff conditions not seen one like that before either :thumb