real time web analytics
Report - - transporter | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - transporter

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Was up in Dewsbury my girlfriends home town, have known about this for a bit but have only just got round to it no doubt spurned on from tarkovskys report, havent done to many explores on my own only minitron and ladybower plug holes but this was a nice sunday morning stroll while she went shopping.:thumbgaining access from the outfall the water was just above my knees but soon reduced to a few inches , your never more than a couple of feet underground but theres no stooping along the way but a few other pipes drain in to it , very clean underfoot and some nice stonework to see only the exit part of it contained the the concrete boxes theres more upstream but bailed out in the city centre wish all drains were this easy to access
DSCN0738.JPG
DSCN0739.JPG
DSCN0740.JPG
DSCN0742.JPG
DSCN0743.JPG
DSCN0744.JPG
DSCN0745.JPG
DSCN0746.JPG
DSCN0747.JPG
a

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Good to see again, just needs a proper thread title :thumb

Transporter, Dewsbury - June 2019

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Good to see people getting out there. Good on ya for wading :cool: , just as Ojay says, title needs slight adjusting. :thumb

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Why the no written authorization sign? I am sure that would make folk more curious, authorization from Yorks Water in this instance, or the EA?

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Anyone fancy a return trip to monument, be good for a nobble and keep meaning to go back for some better pics
Why the no written authorization sign? I am sure that would make folk more curious, authorization from Yorks Water in this instance, or the EA?
there just disclaimers on there behalf in case anybody ever got in to difficulty a mate of mine works for yorkshire water you probably need a method statement to make a cup of tea now lol

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for clearing that up jb, I did think it might be a disclaimer, just confused me because it did not have from which company you needed to get permission. Sounds like a nightmare what your mate describes!

jezzyboo

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks for clearing that up jb, I did think it might be a disclaimer, just confused me because it did not have from which company you needed to get permission. Sounds like a nightmare what your mate describes!
think its aimed more at yorkshire water employees , id got verbal permission of our lass that was good enough for me lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 200) View details