real time web analytics
Report - - Tunbridge-wells underground battle headquarters | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tunbridge-wells underground battle headquarters

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

P

paul

bored this evening so went for a little mission , batteried up the torch got my "get plastered in crap" kit on and grabbed the camera for you lots sake ;)

been down these tunnels a few times but its always been flooded and with the water level of dams and stuff being dangerously low recently in the southeast i decided to go venture!

there are 3 main blocks that stand about 8 foot above ground that go in a dogleg fashon and represent a triangle at plan veiw angle.

we only went down 2 of them becase 2 are parallell with each other so can see whats going on down the long passages.

well ill let the pictures explain ...

DSC02422.jpg

the 3rd entrance that is quite hidden in the woods and does take some searching to find..

DSC02420.jpg

inside the dog leg bricked entrances looking towards the barred up steps that are at a very steep angle

DSC02418.jpg

steel door which has a little 2 inch round peep hole at the top , this is at the bottom of the steps which lead down about 50 ft or maby deeper, at least 200 steps leading down ..

DSC02416.jpg

looking down the flooded corridor

DSC02415.jpg

DSC02412.jpg

looking down the steps towards another attempt to block the entrance a bricked up bit halfway down..

DSC02411.jpg

note watermark where winter water usually sits

DSC02410.jpg

DSC02409.jpg

DSC02408.jpg

DSC02407.jpg

bluured bricked up bit

DSC02406.jpg

and again just more blurred

well please exuse the pics being a bit shitty but it was hard to find the right setting that would give me long range flash but also long exposure for brighter pics

acsess is well quite easy , no security and a good laugh

pm me for directions if you are interested exploring deeper , its about the size of a football pitch in a triangle shape

hope you lot like ;)