real time web analytics
Report - - Victoria Arches, Manchester - December 2014 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Victoria Arches, Manchester - December 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Budice

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice pics, love the reports from here. I remember the first ones when they were posted as well

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
As above, lovely photos.
Really enjoyed my few trips to this one, would like to go back one day and see it again.

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great set of shots here mate, you are certainly not the last local to not have seen this place, i have personally never fancied the access to this one, especially after hearing tales of broken ribs etc etc.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Broken ribs ?

Not heard that tale, PM me as curious how that could possibly occur :confusion

captainwow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One place that's been on my list for years, but I've never got round to doing! Up in Manchester a fair bit now, so need to look into this now. I knew the old access, but from what I can work out that's gone due to the redevelopment?

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Deffo on my to do list. Not far from this at all would love to take pics of this looks amazing. Going to use a bit of my local know how lol see what i can dig up :-)...

m9

big in japan
Regular User
Broken ribs..????

One place that's been on my list for years, but I've never got round to doing! Up in Manchester a fair bit now, so need to look into this now. I knew the old access, but from what I can work out that's gone due to the redevelopment?

Old access is still there, but if you've got the chops to do that you might as well just go in the front door.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Yea i do ghost stuff in spare time i started it has a way to prove shows fake etc and bought all equipment. Plus it was a great way to see old buildings etc. And from that met some explores and they showed me another side what was this. And i fell in love with it. Not only do i get out more i see some amazing places and meet amazing people so all in all in was well worth it. Just need to learn how to post up on here pics and report etc without breaking rules. so going to look into that .