real time web analytics
Report - - Victoria Arches - Manchester - March 2015 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Victoria Arches - Manchester - March 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
October 2013
VJzk4Ym.jpg

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Lol thx nickindroy confirmation of my brain melt no idea why can't remember seeing that maybe the awesome arches took my mind off thinking about that lmao. Thx m8ty

Stopford_lad

foul-mouthed oaf
28DL Full Member
Nice one :thumb You've got to tread carefully with those winged rats but it's well worth the effort...any 'please tell me how to get into the arches' emails yet ? :eek:

Morgan Ross

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks great. Need to get myself up to Manchester. Seen some good reports on here bot the arches.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
good report mate,

shame its so ruined in there now, gotta be nearly 10 years now since we went and was in. glad its still do able tho

Danzibar1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the comments folks, always much appreciated :D

The Kwan, yeah the orange spray paint was everywhere and utterly pointless! Whoever it was is obviously not a fan on 28DL judging from one particular piece of orange "handiwork". :wanker
I used to look at the photos years ago on here and thiugjt this site did a good job of keeping things under wraps as they say which is vital if people still want to visit in future

but YouTube idiots and the odd person contacting the press have sadly put a stop to anyone going in now I’m quite sure of it

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
I used to look at the photos years ago on here and thiugjt this site did a good job of keeping things under wraps as they say which is vital if people still want to visit in future

but YouTube idiots and the odd person contacting the press have sadly put a stop to anyone going in now I’m quite sure of it

Yeh right.