real time web analytics
General - - W.H.SHAW Pallet Mill/Works - Delph 2018 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - W.H.SHAW Pallet Mill/Works - Delph 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Dzy

28DL Member
28DL Member
Now, i know this place was very popular back in the day, but the last few months i have visited the site around 4 times in the past 2 month as there is so much to explore. Please go easy on me as this is my first post :).

W.H Shaw Pallet Mill is situated in the heart of Delph, (Oldham) and although is no longer patrolled often via security, some places of the site are still active and around them areas are alarmed. Here are my recent pictures of inside the pallet mill and how it looks today. If anybody would be interested in visiting here, give me a message :)
-Dzy.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

15.jpg

DSC_03f09.jpg

DSC_kk0309.jpg

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Good effort on your first report on here, interesting images that sort of work :thumb I'd either go colour or B&W, not a huge fan of selective colour myself, but that's just me.

Been in here a couple of times in the last couple of days myself, not a bad place to get some wildlife photos and a few minutes walk from my allotment. Always in and out to kill some time and nice that it hasn't been too trashed over the years.

Report wise it's pretty good, bit more history would be nice, brief account of your visits also. The site is about 2.4 miles away from Delph and is on the edge of Diggle. It is the proposed site of the new Saddleworth secondary school, however NIMBY's have tried to get the site of the new school built onto of the existing school in Uppermill, old farts who have nothing better to do than complain, piss on their chairs and forget about the local secondary school pupils futures. Nearly forgot about the smoke bombs or whatever they were, why?

Cheers for posting :thumb

Deanjacko

28DL Member
28DL Member
Wow w.h Shaw's I would run around this place when I was younger great times my grandmother's husband was an electrician there for around 30 years