real time web analytics
Question - - Wenford Dries | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Wenford Dries

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Martian

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all,

I’m new to urbex and very keen to start exploring! I’ve been captivated by descriptions of Wenford Dries in Cornwall, very close by to where I live!

However, upon further reading, I’ve seen hints online that this place isn’t accessible anymore? I was wondering if anyone had any up-to-date information on this place?

I’ve read mentions online of a possible demolition, and someone else commented a review on the location saying that it had security now (that post being three months old).

Of course, I won’t risk visiting this place if it’s no longer accessible. If anyone has any more info, I would be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance!

-Milly martian

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Thought I recognised that title, I remember this place
tbh there wasn't much here but concrete walls, made for a good graffiti gallery though.
If you live nearby, just go to it but plan around it, have a backup plan or just explore the local area. there's multiple ways in, so I wouldn't be afraid of anything.

Except the hornets. Never again.

OBLIVION urbex explores

OBLIVION urbex explores
28DL Full Member
Its got notice up patrol by security 24/7 but easy to get in over gate you in basically be ok mate well hidden (2021 october) make sure no one see yer though very quiet not many people pass by