real time web analytics
Report - - Wrexham Cemetery Mortuary - May 2019 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Wrexham Cemetery Mortuary - May 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
So, someone linked a bbc article in the chat box very recently, about a re-discovered mortuary in a Wrexham Cemetery, hidden away for years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48108953

It said records showed that among those taken to the mortuary were the victims of German plane crashes at Cefn, Wrexham, and Pulford, Cheshire, as well as civilians killed by bombs in Wrexham and Rhos, Denbighsire, in August 1940 , Apparently the last to pass through the building were eight victims of an RAF bomber crash near Bwlchgwyn, Wrexham, in 1943.

At a loose end and not being too far away I thought It would be rude not to go and have a nosey......

Not too much else to say really, small building, 2 rooms, nice porcelain slab, coffin. I've not done a morgue for a little while then 3 in a week.

wrex6.jpg

wrex3.jpg

wrex2.jpg

wrex7.jpg

wrex8.jpg

wrex4.jpg

wrex1.jpg

wrex5.jpg

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very nice mate it is a nice little explore. 3 morgues in one week we put some miles in their. Cheers who ever posted the link too.

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
I love it when leads turn into reports so quickly, and couldn't have hoped for a better set than you'd put up. Top work as always.

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
Nice! I was wondering who was going to get to that first, I probably should have known really..

Who has read this thread (Total: 422) View details