real time web analytics
Report - - Wyebugs Entomology Research And development..Kent, August 2021 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Wyebugs Entomology Research And development..Kent, August 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great coverage. You got your toilet shot too lol. You covered loads more than me, mine got cut short, always planned to go back, never have. Great set, I missed so much. :thumb
Thank you, you should go back. I got three toilets ha ha. It's crazy I thought when there that Jane will be happy I got toilet shots :p:D

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
As much as I love this report all I fear is those samples will be gone by the end of the week and on eBay. Fantastic effort.
Yeah I agree..I would have kept them off. But seen a FB page shared over several FB groups showing the bugs and that. Thank you very much.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thank you, you should go back. I got three toilets ha ha. It's crazy I thought when there that Jane will be happy I got toilet shots :p:D
lol, whole toilets too. Yep I think a trip back may be on the cards. Got to get back out there soon. Ive stayed in far to long now.

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
We went back again a month or so ago as failed the labs the first time and as we were leaving secca turned up but he went straight past us hiding in the trees by entry and let himself in the gates up the top .

PompeyExplores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is this place patrolled by security then, do you know? I am off here soon!!

We went back again a month or so ago as failed the labs the first time and as we were leaving secca turned up but he went straight past us hiding in the trees by entry and let himself in the gates up the top .

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 274) View details