real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - I found an abandoned church, priest's house, abandoned village etc...

My journey through the creepiest abandoned places. I found an abandoned church, sports complex, pool, priest's house, abandoned village, house of culture and more scary forgotten places that some of them were Soviet.

Video - Apparently abandoned Terrain -Buenos Aires Working Class Neightborhood- October 2020

So i found myself walking past this terrain a couple of times, and after a train surfing mission that got canceled i figured what the hell, i'm going in.
i didn't expect to find much except perhaps for some old machinery and maybe a homeless shack (they tend to o ocuppy) but what i found was completly different.

Really liked the 'emergency arquitecture' / the carved in house on the warehouse, they were people all around but i guess i got protected by the cat gods.
Also: 'Dudando' translates to 'Doubting' ( in case i don't manage to get the subtitles)

anyway, wishing everyone well as well as pleasent surprises.

M.

Video - Abandoned Strip Club in Mexico

Hey everyone!

I'm new to Urbex and did my first explore and video only last week when I explored an abandoned strip club outside of Playa del Carmen in the Mexican Caribbean.

Here my video and a few pics. Not many details can be found on this place at all since it was abandoned at a time before online reviews and.. well, because it's Mexico :D

IMG_7364 (1).jpeg

GEIL.jpeg

IMG_7419 (1).jpeg

IMG_7404 (1).jpeg

IMG_7390 (1).jpeg

IMG_7413 (1).jpeg

IMG_7394 (1).jpeg

Video - Lasham Airfield

Yes, despite it being a functioning airfield. Can confirm security is very lax as I've been in on 3 separate occasions. Well worth a visit because planes are frequently changed and scrapped. Most recently climbed into a vintage Boeing 727. If any questions on how to enter please drop me a message. Happy to accompany anyone there.

If anyone is interested here is my vlog of it, It's in Russian audio but I've written in English subtitles if anyone needs it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Video - Underground Benghajsa Transmitting Station Malta

Me and Angelo will explore the Underground Transmitting Station in Benghajsa . This transmitting station started operation in early 1940's and operated until January 1979. Originally the Aerial Farm contained also a small Accommodation Block for the Benghaisa TX Personnel. There was also a Medium Frequency Beacon and various types of antennas. Wireless Telegraphy Communication was both Point-to-Point on High Frequency Band (Short-wave) between Malta, UK, Cyprus, Tripoli, Benghazi and Gibraltar, and also Ground to Air with Aircraft at long range. Thus Morse, Teletype and also Radio Telephony transmissions were transmitted out from Bengħajsa. It used to be operated 24/7 originally by RAF and later during the early 60s, RAF Malta personnel joined the UK personnel. There were a number of RAF Maltese civilian technicians too. But between 1940 and 1960 only British RAF Personnel were stationed there. We have to thank: Malta Air Traffic Services - M.A.T.S. for giving us permission to explore this site. Dr Eng. Kenneth Chircop - C.E.O. M.A.T.S. Mr Manuel Gauci - The project Manager M.A.T.S. and their employees Major Tony Abela for the information

Video - Lazaretto Isolation hospital / WW2 Submarine base Malta

Hello, today I am exploring the tunnels under Lazaretto isolation hospital, made in WW2 and used as a submarine base in Malta.
To the admin. hope this time is in the right place , as I don’t want to get banned from this good forum

Royal Navy Military Hospital tunnels Malta

Hello all,
I am from Malta and love to explore underground. This time I went in an underground complex of tunnels under a british Hospital that lately was used as a mushroom factory. Hope you enjoy as I do seeing many other posts here

Here is my video. Any wish to add some advice will be welcome as I am new to this .

25BF441B-5013-48BF-B9AE-4524540574D8.png

99807987-4357-42B7-B6EA-1D282BE075D7.jpeg

Video - Mgarr Ix-Xini 1900 Pumping Station Underground Malta Gozo

Today we are exploring an abandoned water pumping station in Mgarr Ix-Xini Gozo build in late 1800. For the underground part we could not find any pictures or videos apart from a very detailed study carried out by Mario Pace, with detailed history and plans of the structure. For his document see the link below. To carry our exploration we had to abseil down 23m in its vertical engine shaft. There we find engine parts, a Wheel chair and 2 rooms and a tunnel which has a vertical shaft that goes down 5m into a gallery full of water. At the end of the exploration we had to ascend up the rope, which prove to be very hard work. Above info abd diagrams from Mario Pace Rehabilitation of Mgarr ix-Xini Pumping Station

Regards Pierre Farrugia

Video - Melbourne ROC post

Melbourne Royal Observer Corps Bunker
I live within a stone's throw of this place and didn't know it was here!! Many of these ROC bunkers still exist but some have been filled in, or capped off by land owners that inherited the bunkers after they were decommissioned ( approx 1990 / 1991 ). There are a few that have been restored and opened to the public by enthusiasts that include the actual volunteers that used to man the bunkers.

They were all connected to the regional bunkers via a GPO (BT) phone system. 3 or 4 people on each shift would be sat in these tight spaces, with only one 14ft room, and the toilet / store room. Someone had removed part of the counter weighted hatch mechanism, this makes it slightly more difficult to descend the access shaft. I made a steel stay that sorted this issue out.

If you visit this site, look under the large concrete cover that has been removed, it lies a few feet from the hatch, the stay i made is under the edge of it, it makes access easier and utilizes the grab rail on the hatch. The bunker is owned by a C.Petrie from Rotherham. In my video ( my 1st attempt at producing an urbex video! ) there are labels of items, an artists representation of a fully operational ROC post, and a picture of a fully restored ROC bunker. They were all designed and built to be identical. Happy viewing !

Video - Stert street culverts Abingdon june 2020

Hello in my spare time I make documentarys on my local town of Abingdon and last year I made one on the street street culverts a truly fascinating place. Please find the link below

20200809_072850.jpg