real time web analytics
Royal Navy Military Hospital tunnels Malta | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Royal Navy Military Hospital tunnels Malta

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hello all,
I am from Malta and love to explore underground. This time I went in an underground complex of tunnels under a british Hospital that lately was used as a mushroom factory. Hope you enjoy as I do seeing many other posts here

Here is my video. Any wish to add some advice will be welcome as I am new to this .

25BF441B-5013-48BF-B9AE-4524540574D8.png

99807987-4357-42B7-B6EA-1D282BE075D7.jpeg

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
@AlexUrbex1 there's loads of urbex on Malta, and I have many malta reports up on the forum if you serach. Still loads of sites not yet done PM me for details if you are off out there anytime soon.

regarding the above tunnels, here's the survey....
49413295663_c765e83689_b.jpg

@Pierre Farrugia there's a very interesting mortuary topside of these tunnels... located near the turning circle on the public road

AlexUrbex1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice. Yes I guess it such a strategic location for control of the med. I will have to look back on your old stuff. Would love to travel out, will PM if I ever manage it :)

Pierre Farrugia

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry for the delay, but hopefully will start posting more reguarly here. If anyone comeing here needs any info just ask
@AlexUrbex1 there's loads of urbex on Malta, and I have many malta reports up on the forum if you serach. Still loads of sites not yet done PM me for details if you are off out there anytime soon.

regarding the above tunnels, here's the survey....
49413295663_c765e83689_b.jpg

@Pierre Farrugia there's a very interesting mortuary topside of these tunnels... located near the turning circle on the public road
Yes unfortunatly I didnt find it, but now know where it is.