real time web analytics
Question - - Abandoned Theatres/Cinemas around Essex/London/Brighton? | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Abandoned Theatres/Cinemas around Essex/London/Brighton?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

lauratheexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all!

So just getting into the whole urbex scene fairly recently and as a film fanatic would love to see some abandoned theatres/cinemas.

Does anybody know of any in/around the London/Essex/Brighton area, as my group and I don't really have the time or facilities to travel too far.

Thanks!!

Adzitude

Lost_Property_Devon
28DL Full Member
Hi all!

So just getting into the whole urbex scene fairly recently and as a film fanatic would love to see some abandoned theatres/cinemas.

Does anybody know of any in/around the London/Essex/Brighton area, as my group and I don't really have the time or facilities to travel too far.

Thanks!!
Oh, well welcome, but a first post as a begging post doesn't normally go too far, especially one that says you don't have much time for the hobby anyway....

lauratheexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know.. But if I was a fanatic about anything, I'd be willing to go anywhere, no matter how busy I was
I definitely see where you're coming from. Unfortunately as a student I don't have a mass of free time or money to travel a further distance, but maybe once I graduate I'll be able to! Hope you're staying safe & well!

Who has read this thread (Total: 336) View details