real time web analytics
Report - - Abandoned Warehouse, Cranford, Feb 2021 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Abandoned Warehouse, Cranford, Feb 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

theurbexcouple

28DL Member
28DL Member
Explore:
Myself(Holly) and John went and explored this abandoned warehouse/quarry that we fount while researching on Google Maps today, so we decided to go and take a look and it was infact local to us, which was even more better. When we got there, it was trashed and graffitied really badly by vandals and there seems like there was a fire maybe recently. While we was walking around the place, we were trying to figure out what the warehouse/quarry was used for or what it produced as we did try researching the place up before exploring here but we fount nothing really about this place really. From what it seems like from exploring the place, that it my have been a warehouse/quarry as there was so many nuts and bolts scattered around the place plus the size of land it was sat on was huge!! There was so much to see and look at, that the pictures we took really did have no justice for what was there to see in person, its one of those places you kinda have to see yourself, to know what I mean :D We did find lots of metal storage containers and even one of them had thick wiring on one of the shelves. On the land of the property, there were 2 huge lakes and pipelines leading to these, which what makes us thinks it could of been a quarry too. It had offices here too so must of been a full working functional company at one point.

History:
The history of this place is non existent really, we couldn't find anything really from this place. We think this place could of been used for mechanical purposes maybe such as cars or things such as building material. Possible it maybe have been used for agriculture purposes too, what with big massive green fields being beside and behind it and the 2 massive lakes on the property too. But we'll never know for sure really....

(If you any of the history of the place, then do let us know please, as we'd like to know for sure what was produced here or what was going on here as a company)

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the pictures we took below of our exploration.
See ya later
Holly and John :D

Attachments

• 145650273_420008569082286_5500781878493251885_n.jpg
    145650273_420008569082286_5500781878493251885_n.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 59

theurbexcouple

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yes we know about lockdown and this was in our local area. We didn't travel far and wide to get here. We're only 20 mins away from this and no one else was here. Just myself and my partner John, who lives with me so we're a support bubble. So thank you for showing us that but was not really needed

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Yes we know about lockdown and this was in our local area. We didn't travel far and wide to get here. We're only 20 mins away from this and no one else was here. Just myself and my partner John, who lives with me so we're a support bubble. So thank you for showing us that but was not really needed

Except it is needed apparently. If you choose to be out exploring right now, which you shouldn't be, you shouldn't be posting it on here.

You can't use the whole 'we were exercising in our local area' excuse either because the lockdown laws state you should only exercise in the immediate area of the town/city or village you live in, in a publicly accessible open space.

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
I am getting fed up of viewing your reports won’t be clicking on anymore now have to admit it’s winding me up also your the only member going out doing it sadly and you can’t exactly say this place might get trashed it wouldn’t of hurt waiting any longer ...

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
Why cant people listen no exploring during lockdown oh no wait people dont care or listen do they, they just ignore everything and either pretend covid isn't real or not and think its acceptableto still carry on exploring, well people who aren't listening covid is real lots of people are dying so get it in your head and stop exploring abandoned buildings its not exercise at least wait till its safe again, enough said im out :(

Last edited:

amfalconer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The risk isn't purely from Covid, it's the possibility that you'll be diverting emergency resources from someone who might otherwise need it.

Not to mention, if you do need to be rescued, the press might take the opportunity to make an example out of you, as well as receiving a nasty fine.

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
The risk isn't purely from Covid, it's the possibility that you'll be diverting emergency resources from someone who might otherwise need it.

Not to mention, if you do need to be rescued, the press might take the opportunity to make an example out of you, as well as receiving a nasty fine.

And if they did It wouldnt be "Holly and John needed medical attention"

It would be "urban explorers needed medical attention"

Tarring every one with the same brush

amfalconer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its more the fact that the press delight in exposing those who've broken lockdown, and fairly so in my opinion - you can't go a day without hearing "x number found at lockdown party" or "idiots drive from London to (insert far-flung beauty spot) - claim they hadn't heard of the lockdown"

Also, the fines are creeping up, and the days of these fines being contested or waived are gone - bunch of pricks in Lancashire got lumped with a £800 per person fine, and the organiser landed themselved a £10k fine for throwing a birthday party

Keep yourself out of risk - ANY risk that could land you in a hospital bed - you might find some poor old soul karks it whilst you're having your cuts and bruises seen to - and if you really can't keep yourself from exploring, then don't post it - simple.

Last edited:

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
Its more the fact that the press delight in exposing those who've broken lockdown, and fairly so in my opinion - you can't go a day without hearing "x number found at lockdown party" or "idiots drive from London to (insert far-flung beauty spot) - claim they hadn't heard of the lockdown"

Also, the fines are creeping up, and the days of these fines being contested or waived are gone - bunch of pricks in Lancashire got lumped with a £800 per person fine, and the organiser landed themselved a £10k fine for a birthday party

Keep yourself out of risk - ANY risk that could land you in a hospital bed - you might find some poor old soul karks it whilst you're having your cuts and bruises seen to - and if you really can't keep yourself from exploring, then don't post it - simple.
Good point @amfalconer i rate that

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
I don’t why you’re all bothering.........like I said before just delete reports that are put up during lockdown.
People that are breaking lockdown rules aren’t going to listen to us,everyone is aware what the rules are.

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
I don’t why you’re all bothering.........like I said before just delete reports that are put up during lockdown.
People that are breaking lockdown rules aren’t going to listen to us,everyone is aware what the rules are.
They obviously don't give a sh*t @pirate wouldnt bother anymore lets leave to the mods im sick of it now

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User

Case in point they made a big example out of the idiots who had to be rescued from Redsands the other day!

Who has read this thread (Total: 367) View details