real time web analytics
Report - - Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool - January 2016 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool - January 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Like the fish eye something different. Looks like a lovely place to visit. Thx m8ty for post

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You'll find a majority of them probably won't be moved. Hospital equipment ages very quickly and it's often cheaper and more economic to buy new equipment than it is to move the old stuff which ,although it may look modern, probably isn't in the grand scheme of things. You'll be amazed what gets left behind!

Now I think about it the speed that technology moves on you are probably right, shame they cant find use for some of the things left behind though, maybe in other countries possibly?

Gone

Regular User
yeahh, sweet. Liverpool seems to be on the up, just in time for the meet eh. I was wondering whether they would give back all the space they used for the new hospital, we'll see when this has been flattened.

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
yeahh, sweet. Liverpool seems to be on the up, just in time for the meet eh. I was wondering whether they would give back all the space they used for the new hospital, we'll see when this has been flattened.

I seen in the Liverpool Echo around a year ago that they are planning to landscape the area when they knock the old hospital down. Local schools were designing different murals and stuff for the new parks, hopefully this is still the plan for it :)