real time web analytics
Report - - Clayton Hospital - West Yorkshire | 01/15 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clayton Hospital - West Yorkshire | 01/15

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BoroLad

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don't forget the junkies!

Also you missed out on the best bit... The Morgue!!!

Sheard

~
28DL Full Member
Sweet report and photos. Really liked the eerie vibe within your video also. I liked this explore to say it was pretty stripped, loved the long corridors and all that fun stuff, ha! Did you happen to check out the Morgue?

urblex

28DL Maverick
28DL Full Member
Sweet report and photos. Really liked the eerie vibe within your video also. I liked this explore to say it was pretty stripped, loved the long corridors and all that fun stuff, ha! Did you happen to check out the Morgue?

Think the morgue is sealed again now.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dare not go again after seeing your page 3 pic from there mate :eek:

There will be no fighting!!....... There's only five Ninjas left FFS :D

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Don't forget the junkies!

Also you missed out on the best bit... The Morgue!!!

Best bit in that shit 'ole that's for sure mate!

And lol, love my reaction to the homeless guy, walked round the corner and bumped into him... I'm just there like 'Orite mate...?' walks straight passed me with glazed over eyes 'Okayyyyyyy then, never mind fella' Haha

Another good report though guys, liking the video too as per! Even if I'm not a fan of Clayton... :tumbleweed

UrbexploreUK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dare not go again after seeing your page 3 pic from there mate :eek:

There will be no fighting!!....... There's only five Ninjas left FFS :D

Five Ninjas with mag-lites, would make for a quick fight wouldn't it?! ;)

Think the morgue is sealed again now.

Aye, we tried our best but there was no way into it!

Best bit in that shit 'ole that's for sure mate!

And lol, love my reaction to the homeless guy, walked round the corner and bumped into him... I'm just there like 'Orite mate...?' walks straight passed me with glazed over eyes 'Okayyyyyyy then, never mind fella' Haha

Another good report though guys, liking the video too as per! Even if I'm not a fan of Clayton... :tumbleweed

Cheers pal, another one coming tomorrow (Didn't bother posting last week even though we released a video as I was in Austria so didn't fancy taking time to write a report!) with a cheeky addition of steadicam footage so keep your eyes peeled ;)

Robbo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Done this loads of times, yes, its a wreck sadly, however still a great explore all the same. liking the vid