real time web analytics
Report - - Denbigh Asylum 1.12.07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Denbigh Asylum 1.12.07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

S

sp33dway

Hi All,

First report on here after joining a few months ago...

Spent nigh-on 3hrs at Denbigh Mental on Sat and all I can say is w-o-w what an amazingly ace place! It's fairly knackered now judging by some of the older posts on here, but still a vast roam around. Roads circling the place were quite busy and the houses along the road that feeds the main entrance gates were pretty lively by the looks of things, but no problems. Only managed to get to the entertainment hall on the ground floor - summat to do with newbie adrenalin, too much tripod sharing (I'd lost my quick release plate the day before) and a mix of the eebiejeebies me thinks. Convinced many a time we heard the guard (uber-quiet whistling of the first few bars of Fur Elise behind me near the entertainment hall caused us to hide in the shadows for a fair while) but nothing ever materialised so all-in-all it was rather uneventful security-wise (did see a bloke down near the woods from the windowless walkway near the kitchens tho).

Our pace was slowed down mostly by our own faffing (one things for cert – I'll be getting rid of anything with REALLY BLUDDY NOISY ZIPS for next time) but all-in-all a great day. Will definately be going back sometime.

Looking across the entrance corridor into what I assume is the morgue building...
DSC_3229.jpg

Corridor leading to offices in the morgue building...
DSC_3230.jpg

Wall detail corridor...
DSC_3233.jpg

Ceiling in Kitchens...
DSC_3237.jpg

Extraction fan on kitchen ceiling...
DSC_3238.jpg

Ramped room behind stage...
DSC_3251.jpg

Corridor leading from Kitchens to entertainment hall...
Groundfloorcorridorfromkitchens.jpg

Entertainment hall...
mainhall.jpg

Morgue...
DSC_3257.jpg

Morgue...
morgueoperatingtable.jpg

Cadaver 'fridge'...
DSC_3261.jpg

Morgue door...
DSC_3262.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: