real time web analytics
The Welsh Asylum Gauntlet - April / Oct 2023 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

The Welsh Asylum Gauntlet - April / Oct 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Interesting cheers for clearing that up. I'm guessing the reason they weren't in all is because not all patients were as risky?

Same reason why in Whitchurch there are steel door handles which slope downwards, so you can't fix or tie anything to them. All quite depressing but necessary.

OysterJam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That first aerial shot of North Wales County Asylum in Denbigh is absolutely beautiful.

Really great report, loved reading and looking at those amazing pics!

Richie Wales

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some great pictures all round. I had to laugh at the comments about mad Merv at Talgarth. He seems to have changed his vehicle since I last went there, when he sat stationery shining his headlights at my car trying to intimidate me. He is also known as Derek. It is in much worse condition since I last went there which is not surprising since most of the roof tiles were sold off. Keep up the good work. I live not far from Cefn Coed, but I've been too busy to check it out yet.

Goblinphotog

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
mad Merv at Talgarth.
Mads the right word. First time I went to Talgarth he threatened to slash the tyres on my car. Me and my explore buddy pretended to leave, moved the car, and hid behind the church waiting for him to go. Then witnessed him taking heaps of metal out and loading it into a van. Guess that’s one reason he’s so desperate to keep people away.

Who has read this thread (Total: 560) View details