real time web analytics
Report - - Denbigh Asylum, Wales, August 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Denbigh Asylum, Wales, August 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
You've got a really good set of shots here, pics 4 and 15 are special. Nice one. Cheers for sharing :thumb

whitelighter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice pics.

Was there today (report when I get home) - great explore but wish id seen it 5 years ago. Even more trashed than Sevs and that's saying something.

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
We was there during July, 2 days before the fire, she didnt look at her best then but she is still a nice looking fine building, we almost bumped into Elwyn but lucky for us he was 2 walls away from up, heard in coughing up and spitting everywere before he jumped back into his car and drove off.
Still, some nice piccys there :thumb

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
weeble..i may have commented on your pics on fb and corrected you on the body fridges not being beds? either that or someone else on fb looks just like the person on the fridge trays :rolleyes:

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Glad to see the recent fire didn't ruin too much of the site. Also, the thing with the photos looking a bit weird when logged in is probably something to do with the site being renovated at the moment. They did say something about problems, could be worth letting them know just in case? Thanks for the report, pictures looking good! I'd love to get up there soon, but it's just so far! So many places in Wales I need to get pics of.

Weeble

Having a blonde moment
28DL Full Member
weeble..i may have commented on your pics on fb and corrected you on the body fridges not being beds? either that or someone else on fb looks just like the person on the fridge trays :rolleyes:

I think that was Mark's photo (of me) you commented on.

Those body fridges are bloody hard to get out of. As soon as I tried to slide out, the tray tipped up. I suppose they didn't expect live people to try and get out.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I think that was Mark's photo (of me) you commented on.

Those body fridges are bloody hard to get out of. As soon as I tried to slide out, the tray tipped up. I suppose they didn't expect live people to try and get out.

Yeah that sounds about right mate..and i too have ended p on the floor trying to get out of a body fridge at harold wood..made much noise