Web
Analytics
Report - - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

jsp77

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
lost for words, looks like you had a great time. Well done for not getting caught.

Best report i've seen for a while:thumb

Lavino

28ÐŁ ƦEGUŁλƦ U$EƦ
Regular User
Fucking epic report and very entertaining read fb that's what you call a Chernobyl trip well done to you all :thumb

above_ground

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't believe you drank that water, that is like the one thing they warn against in labs, ingesting the sources, as you clearly knew. I'd rather drink filtered piss, but needs must I guess. Amazing report

mw0sec

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bugger - particularly wanted to see the piccies, but occasionally on the odd report, all the images get blocked. Tried turning off all the usual blocker with no success...
  • o_O

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Bugger - particularly wanted to see the piccies, but occasionally on the odd report, all the images get blocked. Tried turning off all the usual blocker with no success...
  • o_O
why would the images be blocked?something to do with you isp?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Oh my, that's just an incredible write-up of an incredible adventure. That's how you do Chernobyl, no doubt about that. I tip my cap to you all...

Oort

Fear is the little death.
Regular User
More tidy than a naked Scarlett Johanson covered in baby oil about to come up on some banging MDMA.