real time web analytics
Report - - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jsp77

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
lost for words, looks like you had a great time. Well done for not getting caught.

Best report i've seen for a while:thumb

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Fucking epic report and very entertaining read fb that's what you call a Chernobyl trip well done to you all :thumb

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i was here in may , but on a soloeast tour for 2 days , that was the bloody best report and epic adventure i have ever seen on any urbex site !.....well bloody done folks !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Heard a lot about this trip and been waiting for this write-up with bated breath, incredible shit!

Reactions: m9

above_ground

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't believe you drank that water, that is like the one thing they warn against in labs, ingesting the sources, as you clearly knew. I'd rather drink filtered piss, but needs must I guess. Amazing report

mw0sec

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bugger - particularly wanted to see the piccies, but occasionally on the odd report, all the images get blocked. Tried turning off all the usual blocker with no success...
  • o_O

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Bugger - particularly wanted to see the piccies, but occasionally on the odd report, all the images get blocked. Tried turning off all the usual blocker with no success...
  • o_O
why would the images be blocked?something to do with you isp?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Oh my, that's just an incredible write-up of an incredible adventure. That's how you do Chernobyl, no doubt about that. I tip my cap to you all...

Reactions: m9

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
More tidy than a naked Scarlett Johanson covered in baby oil about to come up on some banging MDMA.