real time web analytics
Report - - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mw0sec

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bugger - particularly wanted to see the piccies, but occasionally on the odd report, all the images get blocked. Tried turning off all the usual blocker with no success...
  • o_O
Amazing. Logged in today and the piccies are there now! An excellent report and a very good read!

Irnbru79

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely brilliant, really enjoyed reading this scary, amusing and informative report!

Haifisch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
At first I thought 'another Chernobyl thread' but that is probably the best report I've read on here.

The ultimate explore, perfectly written. Great achievement to stay within the zone and escape after 5 days. Top stuff, thanks for posting!

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
By far my most favourite report ive ever read, absolutely mesmerising and a fantastic tale. I must of told all my close ones of your adventure and the descisions you had to make, truly admireable. Insane mate, hats off to you :thumb

The_Raw

Staff member
Brilliantly written mate, I couldn't stop reading until I'd reached the end despite having urgent potholes to report :thumb

hamtagger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fucking top report that is :thumb. Really enjoyed reading through all of that and what an epic account of how this place should be done

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Wow just wow. Loved this so so much. What an epic explore. I read this yesterday and couldnt help but show my hubby, who doesnt explore. The lengths you all went to deserves a massive congrats. I dont know how the trophy system works, but I would say this deffo deserves one. :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Mate, I know when I see your name in a report it's going to be good, this is fucking phenomenal. I love the photography and the write-up is insanely good, to the point where I immediately won a share of my friends who have even the slightest interest in exploring or photography.

Reactions: m9