real time web analytics
Report - - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone | Noteworthy Reports | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Incredible report! Gripping stuff that, read every word and loved all the photographs. Bloody mad at times and astounding you had so many close calls and still got away with it all!

Deecee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never been so enthralled by a report before, always fancied the idea but life bills and the ex always seem to get in the way, what a way to make me realise life has too be lived.. brilliant report..

TVurbex

TV Locations Aficionado
28DL Full Member
Wow. Just wow. I especially loved the drinking water bit, albeit a little perturbed by it. To say well done is an understatement, but I'm saying it anyway.

splodge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is one of the best reports I've read on the site, and I've been a reader for many years. I'm very interested in Pipryat, and wondered what it looked like outside of the guided tours. Thank you so much for posting. I'll go there on the tour sometime at least!

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The perfect antidote to all the YouTube goons currently clogging up the Internet. Proper exploring, great pictures and extensive and informed commentary. Thank you for such a fab report @fb

UrbanBergen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Amazing work mate! Chernobyl is on my list of places to visit this year (Like a stalker ofc)

Lolz101

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So so good. Take my hat off to you, great write up, superb photos . . . so good !!! :Not Worthy

Simonr67

28DL Member
28DL Member
Really enjoyed this report and i would love to visit and do the same trip, looks amazing :)

Last edited by a moderator: