real time web analytics
Report - - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone | Noteworthy Reports | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Duga 3, The Hard Way: 5 days on the run in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bhg

In Search of Lost Time
Regular User
Thank you! this is the best Chernobyl report I've ever read!
Love it!

Reactions: m9

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
You know what, reading this has given me the same feeling i used to get reading stuff on here day in day out when the forum first got started. Its kind of a mix of intrigue, a little bit of disbelief and probably quite a bit of jealousy as well if im honest.. Its hard to explain but i know nowerdays after 99% of everything in the world had been thoroughly conquered by explorers and even the good stuff has become a little bit routine its a feeling that doesn't crop up that much anymore so this must be rather special!

RichPDG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That was simply the most epic report I have ever read, I was literally sat on the edge of my seat for the entire duration. I would love to have an adventure like this one day!

Cobbles11

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
such a beautiful report! the shots you managed to get are absolutely stunning. real interesting read too. thanks guys :)

UrbanZ

ERROR 401
28DL Full Member
just wow!!! bloody amazing report and seems you had a cracking time, well done.....what an adventure !!!