real time web analytics
Report - - Dunston Hill Hospital, Gateshead - September 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dunston Hill Hospital, Gateshead - September 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Leebob07

28DL Member
28DL Member
Had so much fun exploring this hospital!

It's sad to see a building with so much potential in such a bad way!!
IMG_20180902_191328_079.jpg
IMG_20180901_234025_688.jpg
Screenshot_20180901-233408.jpg
IMG_20180901_235137_373.jpg
IMAG6088-01.jpeg
IMG_20180901_230743_281.jpg

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Looks good. Can you add a date in the title next time tho, and maybe give a bit more info on the place..

Jona

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ooo I like the look of this place & its fairly local.
does it have a live hospital on the same site with security? More often than not they build the new ones next to the old ones.
Nice and dark for a bit light painting. I'm guessing you took your own gas mask? ;)

Torrenscrew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I Was in dunstan hill couple of years ago before it got proper ransacked at the time it seemed was last person switch off the lights place was full of gear left beds, mattresses , full stainless steel kitchen and units offices , some supplies and records still. I’ll try get some pics up. If you go back just be careful of the pond round the back I didn’t see it in the dark almost snapped a leg

BooBoo-Reebie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I believe some of the hospital was still in use until recently but they have now moved out and the place remains completely empty.

dave

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is a live bit at the front still. Had a wander recently and looks like its been freshly sealed.

Torrenscrew

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
their was 1 camera round the back which worked it sent a 5 second clip of footage to the QE also some motion sensors which also goes to the QE. was a few years ago so they may have updated or fixed some cameras.

tezo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think the morgue is in the main building. As far as i no.. not been able to get in but going to try and do it soon

Who has read this thread (Total: 363) View details