Web
Analytics
Report - - Edgebaston House, Birmingham - September 2017 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Edgebaston House, Birmingham - September 2017

Jonesey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyone know if this place is still accessible? Tempted to have a drive over from Worcester tonight.
Heya Brickz

Im pretty sure demo has started in this one but failing that 5 ways tower is worth a try. Its maybe a 5min walk from Edgebaston Tower, it opens and closes every other week it seems but great views if you can get up there :)

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Anyone know if this place is still accessible? Tempted to have a drive over from Worcester tonight.
The building core containing the lift shafts and electrical risers was still standing as of last week. I imagine it contains a service staircase so you might still get to the top, otherwise, like others have said, Five Ways Tower is both taller and affords a better view :thumb

brickx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Heya Brickz

Im pretty sure demo has started in this one but failing that 5 ways tower is worth a try. Its maybe a 5min walk from Edgebaston Tower, it opens and closes every other week it seems but great views if you can get up there :)
The building core containing the lift shafts and electrical risers was still standing as of last week. I imagine it contains a service staircase so you might still get to the top, otherwise, like others have said, Five Ways Tower is both taller and affords a better view :thumb
Brilliant, thanks guys!

MrUnknown

I want to kill myself
28DL Full Member
Fuck! I've luckily done five ways tower, (I 100% Was not the person to open it back up *Wink wink* But daymit! Wish i did this looks amazing