real time web analytics
Report - - Eggborough Power Station (Coal) Yorkshire October 2019 | UK Power Stations | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Eggborough Power Station (Coal) Yorkshire October 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Looks lovely and derpy now...

As for the insta stuff, i guess at some point you just have to consider who you hang around with and whether its worth it. I too appreciate the effort to keep the decent stuff of the social media but sadly if you're mates cant keep things to their selves then you all end up getting tarred with the same brush and people find it hard to trust any of you. Nice to see there are some newer/younger explorers without the 'like and share' mentality around tho!

xplorer.x

Ignorant Youth
Banned
Looks lovely and derpy now...

As for the insta stuff, i guess at some point you just have to consider who you hang around with and whether its worth it. I too appreciate the effort to keep the decent stuff of the social media but sadly if you're mates cant keep things to their selves then you all end up getting tarred with the same brush and people find it hard to trust any of you. Nice to see there are some newer/younger explorers without the 'like and share' mentality around tho!

Yes it does annoy me how the people I have explored with have posted things they shouldn't have. Hence why I am strict to what I tell them now as of recently. They don't seem to agree with anything along the lines of non public which is a real shame as I have known these people for years and would have thought they were better than that.

After the whole Papworth incident I decided to change my ways. But the people I went with didn't seem to want to. I have since lost a lot of trust.

It's for this reason I'm holding off exploring non public sites with them. As if I take them, regardless if I tell them not to post it, it will end up on social media. Which I'm aware will damage me too.

However just because I have stopped taking them to non public places doesn't mean they will stop finding them. Flickr has been a weak point and they have managed to find some non public places from there as that is the main photo source for reports.

So unfortunately it will be hard to stop them seeing places. But I have decided to stop taking them. So hopefully it reduces how much they see. But I hope it shows that I am not the back bone to how they find these places. Flickr is.

I completely understand the trust issues. As I'm sure you wouldn't want anything from non public to be leaked. Which is not what I'm about and I hope that soon shows.

I fully support the idea of non public and I shall stick to the rules. I will not be sharing any more non public places with this set of friends and I hope to find a trust worthy group in the future to explore with.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great report mate, your pics are fantastic. I need to get my finger out and get a revisit sorted soon. Keep up the good work, your photography and composition are getting really fucking good.

xplorer.x

Ignorant Youth
Banned
Great report mate, your pics are fantastic. I need to get my finger out and get a revisit sorted soon. Keep up the good work, your photography and composition are getting really fucking good.

Cheers man. Glad you like my photos. Means a lot.:D

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Superb mate. It looks great under natural light. Cracking photos. I too need to pull my finger out for a re visit before its too late.