real time web analytics
Wanted - - Explorers in London | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Explorers in London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sounds interesting, go grab them pics and fetch them back instead of talking about it :p

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
And if you're going to post, do it properly.

Are you telling me this went to another hospital, named St Mary's ?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
There were tunnels/corridors in asylums for removing dead people without bothering the still living residents but they were hardly secret. I find it hard to believe it they would go to the trouble of building one a mile long as you would only need to get the body out to a less public exit to dispose of it.

tl;dr

What OT said.

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
It's not shite it's true why don't you meet and see for yourself I didn't build the tunnel there was 4 but 2 have been blocked up the firm doing the works are my mates firm do you even no were it is. Sorry you haven't come across this tunnel thought as you are staff you would be interested in exploring it. But I was wrong are find someone else

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
If you read it wasn't for bodies it was a escape route that's the information I have been given by a person that worked there and showed us were the entrance is. I haven't got all information on y it was built who by and when all I want to do is find explores

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's absolute nonsense. A mile long escape tunnel from an asylum?

You're really not thinking straight about this.

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
I'm new to this site I have been told it leads to St Marys. All I'm looking for is explores to do the tunnel the information I have given is all I no.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There were tunnels/corridors in asylums for removing dead people without bothering the still living residents but they were hardly secret. I find it hard to believe it they would go to the trouble of building one a mile long as you would only need to get the body out to a less public exit to dispose of it..

They had body trolleys and just wheeled the deceased to the mortuary. Tunnels were for steam and other engineering stuff.

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
Look I'm not getting in to a heated discussion on who made the tunnel why it was used who built it dose it matter the fact is there's a tunnel are you interested in exploring it ?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
They had body trolleys and just wheeled the deceased to the mortuary. Tunnels were for steam and other engineering stuff.

Building a tunnel just for transporting bodies does seem a little silly, I'll have a poke around as Im sure I have seen examples of private corridors for corpse movement etc. but it's most likely something I've seen on TV, which probably means American drama so not even relevant for this country.