real time web analytics
Wanted - - Explorers in London | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Explorers in London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
I think you've gotten away with this questionable information in-tact AT. With respect to your interest, your'e certainly not going to get an offer of a 'tag along'. Maybe go with your mates who have been in and grab a card full of pictures, only then can they be compared with what others already know of the area. There are chaps on here who know London extremely well...especially the smellier parts :eek:

Last edited:

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
All I no its opposite the land rover garage that sells trucks go across the road and over fence through woods and you will come to it. Are you up for it

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Look I'm not getting in to a heated discussion on who made the tunnel why it was used who built it dose it matter the fact is there's a tunnel are you interested in exploring it ?

It's not a heated discussion. I'm interested if it's for real. But I have questions.

Where does it start? Cane Hill Hospital?

Where does it go? St Mary's? Is that a church or a hospital or something else?

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
You mite now london really well its in surrey not london and the hospital been shut for loads of years look it up canehill urban people have explored in side hospital before but not done tunnels.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
All I no its opposite the land rover garage that sells trucks go across the road and over fence through woods and you will come to it. Are you up for it

That's Coulsdon Deep Shelter. It's not a tunnel, it's not connected to anything.

You mite now london really well its in surrey not london and the hospital been shut for loads of years look it up canehill urban people have explored in side hospital before but not done tunnels.

The hospital isn't there any more, it was demolished.

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
The tunnel entrance is in woods on Brighton Road. The tunnel is a mile from the hospital if you went to were I'm explaining u would understand u can't even see the tower but if u walk up to the hospital u will realise it's roughly a mile from bottom of track to top

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
There was 2 hospital there and 1 has been knocked down the other is still there and that is the original and listed so can't be knocked down I live 3mins from it see it every day. I'm not talking about culsdon deep tunnel it's a tunnel and the entrance is there

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
What's enough how you know that then when you don't even know we're entrance is ? How you know then ? Your telling me there's no hospital there and I live right by it

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The other hospital? It's not on my map...

q1iadJq.jpg