real time web analytics
Wanted - - Explorers in London | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Explorers in London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Back when they was open in old cane hill they had a escape route from the gas chamber they would be wheeled into there then gased then wheeled into through door in to church blessed then wheeled into furno. But at times they would escape so docs an nurse's would need a escape route it's real are you up for it

Are you fucking stoned?

Gas chambers at Cane Hill? It's a British Asylum not a Nazi Concentration Camp! Can't believe what I'm reading!? :banghead

Last edited:

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You've got a week to come up with something useful whether it be this lead or something else, as right now I smell troll

:popcorn

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This thread is hilarious...bullshit hilarious troll troll troll along Andy tunnel

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
His mate must have got lost as fuck in the deep shelter if he walked for a mile. Which doesn't surprise me.

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
Did someone mention 'tunnel' and 'full of shit'?.......

tn_05.jpg

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Pushing your luck I'd say, final bit of advice, jump off the keyboard and come back with something useful, in the meantime I'm sure our members would be grateful if they didn't hear another word :thumb