real time web analytics
Wanted - - Explorers in London | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 7 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Explorers in London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
What I have been told by people mite be shit but how do I no what's right and wrong. All I no is there a tunnel and the hospital is still up in areas some of it has gone but not all.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
FUCK OFF.

You specifically said it wasn't the deep shelter. Even when you described the access, and I said it was the deep shelter.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
What I have been told by people mite be shit but how do I no what's right and wrong. All I no is there a tunnel and the hospital is still up in areas some of it has gone but not all.

No, there isn't a tunnel. And I already told you what bits are still there. You can see it on Google earth for God's sake.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
IMG_0320.gif

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Ahh well that was fun while it lasted, shame he didn't actually go full tard at the end there, he must need more training.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Back when they was open in old cane hill they had a escape route from the gas chamber they would be wheeled into there then gased then wheeled into through door in to church blessed then wheeled into furno. But at times they would escape so docs an nurse's would need a escape route it's real are you up for it

Let's not forget what was originally said.

Could almost be a contender for noteworthy reports.

Ordnance

Stay Safe
Staff member
Now I am not saying that euthanasia was not practiced at mental hospitals because it was, but FFS it was a bit more subtle than a fecking gas chamber.

I know the British created the first concentration camp but it had a different meaning to what we now know!