real time web analytics
Wanted - - Explorers in London | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Explorers in London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
Read up on it people were tortured in there listen no it all ur such a big man go to the basement of church there. Fucked up shit gose on in there the security bloke there now his dog won't even go in there do u no were that part is.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Of course we know where the dog fella is based

This shit is getting tedious now, what do you have right now to substantiate this lot as cba to google ?

Instead of posting repetitive rubbish, maybe stick a useful link up, maybe and archived pic

And ultimately get off your arse and go take a look if your local eh ?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
What happens at the church now has no bearing on what happened in the past. And do you know why the security guard doesn't go in there? Because there's no fucking point.

Nobody was tortured at Cane Hill. It was to cure people using the technology of the day. They certainly didn't gas people there.

You're full of shit, please leave this forum before I make you leave.

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
People can talk like arsey to me an call me abellend but I can't say anything wat allowed of dogs. All I done is ask if anyone wants to explore and ur all getting out ur prams I just looked it up there's 4 tunnels running round there so sorry if u been down one and missed another one. Ur all like bitchy girls ment to be explores not weomen

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's a fucking shelter

Unless someone credible like @Ordnance can say otherwise, I'd say you need to lay off the herbal cigarettes or something

M'kay

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
Read up history people were put in there for no reason u ain't got a clue read it up then reply back type in y were people put in there and asylums if they were to cure they would still be open.

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
Two of you say the same thing at end of messages you're full of shit please leave this site before I make you bit of power lol