real time web analytics
Wanted - - Explorers in London | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 6 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Explorers in London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
People can talk like arsey to me an call me abellend but I can't say anything wat allowed of dogs. All I done is ask if anyone wants to explore and ur all getting out ur prams I just looked it up there's 4 tunnels running round there so sorry if u been down one and missed another one. Ur all like bitchy girls ment to be explores not weomen

Don't forget your tools...

BANHAMMER.png

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Let's get this straight, we run this site for the community, there are no power trips

'Removing' users is reserved for trolls and spammers, and I'd like to think anyone joining here is interested in the stuff around them and keen to get stuck in and contribute

So far we have 5 pages of drivel and the biggest cock & bull I've read in a long time

Either you fix it or we will!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Read up history people were put in there for no reason u ain't got a clue read it up then reply back type in y were people put in there and asylums if they were to cure they would still be open.

Advances in medicine and care?

Care in the community?

Water tower speech?

You're a bit 'special' aren't you?

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
Are go there and get photos and put them on ur fantastic site. Didn't realise the bollks you get from staff as thought they would be the ones to get advice from but instead get crap the two staff getting out there prams you had to start from beginning in exploring never made mistakes before?

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
We haven't got a clue?

No, I doubt we do, because it's not like people on here don't research and explore asylums for fun at all is it?

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yes we've all made mistakes, I've been a dick in the past on here, the difference is I quickly wound it in when it was pointed out!

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
I'm interested in the stuff I'm asking for advice an being a beginner I'm asking you if you was interested in exploring. But instead I'm being asked the most ridiculous questions about who built it etc so I have just said wat I have been told and it's been crap from staff y don't you instead of speaking to a new joiny like a mug and give some good advice and what to check up on a show a good role modle

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There is no gas chambers or mile long tunnel. The location you mentioned is exactly the location of the deep shelter.

All your other points are just opinion or a century of changing values. They have no bearing on the existence of a tunnel.

Please, go and bother some other forum.

If this tunnel exists I'll give £100 to the guide dogs and that's a promise. And that doesn't count the deep shelter or the steam tunnels.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
ok, go and take a look and come back with something useful, can't really offer any further advice than that

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
Instead of asking so many questions y didn't you first say that you been to shelter tunnel then this would never of got to 6 pages of shit

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Pretty sure we did mention shelter tunnel from the outset as we've all been more than once

1.jpg