real time web analytics
Wanted - - Explorers in London | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Explorers in London

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
e-mail addy in open forum ??? seems a good way to have some chav or whacko to try to get you out to some deserted place for a bit of fun & games (for them!)

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
The majority of stuff in London is live I'm afraid. Most derelict premises meet the wrecking ball pretty fast as land is at a premium. Good luck though!

Farstucker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The majority of stuff in London is live I'm afraid. Most derelict premises meet the wrecking ball pretty fast as land is at a premium. Good luck though!

Very true! I have been keeping an eye out. Im sure there is more outside, just putting London specifically for meeting up

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
Hi I have found a tunnel access in culsdon and it gose all the way for 2 miles first world war tunnel would anyone be up for it

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
Sorry 1 mile and I have not been down there so won't no it runs in circles but if u want to meet to go there we can see! I have been told it runs right to the underneath of St Marys and was a escape route I have lifted man hole cover and seen the ladder leads down 2 of my mates have walked it

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
It's actually not culsdon deep shelter it's a tunnel that was a escape route for 2 asylims canehill and St Mary would anyone be up for meeting and doing it

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Why would the asylums need an escape tunnel? And why so far? Escaping what? And why not just leave via one of the gates?

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
Back when they was open in old cane hill they had a escape route from the gas chamber they would be wheeled into there then gased then wheeled into through door in to church blessed then wheeled into furno. But at times they would escape so docs an nurse's would need a escape route it's real are you up for it

Andy tunnel

Banned
Banned
It's a mile in tunnel it brings u out in to gas chamber my mates are doing refurb on 2nd hospital there I'm in discussions at moment to be allowed access into church and all other buildings