real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - FFS, Not again! | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News FFS, Not again!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
OK Ojay - off to Headmistress's office to have your botty spanked you naughty boy.

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
Ojay, can i have your autograph? You're getting kind of famous now, it might be worth a bob or two :D

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
News must be slow, cunts have nothing better to do.

I'm gonna be a reporter, piss easy just copy & paste shit from 28DL > job done!

professor frink

Reppin Bumbaclaat
28DL Full Member
Nice work, whatever you do ends up in the press :thumb

It's a shame the 'Screws of the World' has gone tits up 'cos you could be on the front page.

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Ojay, you forgot to solicit angry and disapproving comments from the local great and good

Brian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It really is gutter-press journalism isn't it!

FFS - they have just picked the first story they can find to try and get a sensational story.

I mean, lets be honest - there are hundreds of better reports on here they could have pinched!!!

(and thats not meant to be offensive to Ojay - he's done loads that are better - and so have others - clearly the journo-twats can't even be bothered to search far) (not exactly high class research)

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
It really is gutter-press journalism isn't it!

FFS - they have just picked the first story they can find to try and get a sensational story.

I mean, lets be honest - there are hundreds of better reports on here they could have pinched!!!

(and thats not meant to be offensive to Ojay - he's done loads that are better - and so have others - clearly the journo-twats can't even be bothered to search far) (not exactly high class research)

Ha - I nearly deleted that, but yep, actually, I see your point.

If the reporter had bothered to look at Ojays other stuff - let alone everyones - he/she could have found some really cracking stuff, and probably a better story.

That being said......

ka ching?!

That is still vital!

Get that invoice ready mate.

Bone

As you do
28DL Full Member
Why don't one of these so called reporters actually do themselves a favour and get out there, do the business and report first hand what it's all about........................ Or is that actually a researched news story? Plenty of jobs soon if you want an editors job for news international.......

These local papers apart from advertising second hand cars, kids mis fit clothing and the odd Beco fridge freezer in good condition (for the next ten minutes before your uninsured home self combusts) are fucking expensive for fire lighters for the wood burner...........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.