real time web analytics
Report - - First Exploration to Newmiln House Hotel - Perth | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - First Exploration to Newmiln House Hotel - Perth

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gildo89

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great report and pictures! Wish I had seen the comments before now as stupidly went here today and it was dark by time we arrived. Still decided to go in and noticed the security signs but didnt spot anything so as one of the windows had no boarding and was open thought bingo must be old signa and went all the way inside for a look and took a few snaps but didnt want to hang about as couldnt shake this weird feeling........security arrived as got back to car and was a bit arsey so didnt hang around trying to be civil and he must have called police as we passed them blue lighting it towards the place. Avoid guys if your recently reading this as its security is on it still!

MrBurner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah this place is really boarded up now. I was there a couple of weeks ago and after walking round the outside had to hide because the owner showed up. He didn't spot me but it was like an hour hiding. Sucks, I would have loved to look inside. On the other hand there's some nice overgrown stuff in the grounds.

Who has read this thread (Total: 451) View details