real time web analytics
Report - - Flood Relief Pump House..Kings Cliffe, Northamptonshire March 2019 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Flood Relief Pump House..Kings Cliffe, Northamptonshire March 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

chills

Queller of the uprising
I can read that it's in Kings Cliffe, it says you have to walk across a field, am trying to find exact location

Exact locations aren’t given, especially as you only joined the site today and haven’t contributed anything as of yet.

RobertLeem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What would you like in return. I've visited quite a few remote churches and several ruined ones, have got a lot of photos if need be

tigger

mog
Regular User
Exact locations aren’t given, especially as you only joined the site today and haven’t contributed anything as of yet.

I know it's warm today @chills but I think you could have thrown in a clue about reading the ever so helpful stickie post which is the newbies guide
and the search function which will give more location detail for this site (not that it's hard to find on a map anyway)

hey, you could even have thrown in a map with it marked to help the newbie

Apologies to @Mikeymutt as as this does detract from the real purpose of this thread

chills

Queller of the uprising
I know it's warm today @chills but I think you could have thrown in a clue about reading the ever so helpful stickie post which is the newbies guide
and the search function which will give more location detail for this site (not that it's hard to find on a map anyway)

hey, you could even have thrown in a map with it marked to help the newbie

Clipboard07.jpg

Apologies to @Mikeymutt as as this does detract from the real purpose of this thread

Apologies @tigger, my comment was done on my break at work, just trying to clean up and get the basic message across, but yep, @RobertLeem, read the newbie survival guide as a start as it’ll give you an idea of how the site works, apologies if my comment came over a bit brash and abrupt. Also apologies to @Mikeymutt

RobertLeem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Apologies @tigger, my comment was done on my break at work, just trying to clean up and get the basic message across, but yep, @RobertLeem, read the newbie survival guide as a start as it’ll give you an idea of how the site works, apologies if my comment came over a bit brash and abrupt. Also apologies to @Mikeymutt
Morning, no problems at all. Am out and about today so will see what I find, I’ll try and get a couple of reports done for some of the places I’ve been to. Have a good day

Who has read this thread (Total: 170) View details