real time web analytics
Information - - Flushed Away - Macclesfield | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Flushed Away - Macclesfield

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mondeo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So, been looking into this all week and it's absolutely doing my head in.

I think I have roughly worked out where it might be judging from the colour of the concrete in other posts and some talk about scrambling through overgrowth, I might have another area to look in too.

Anyone got any further information? Generally not hugely into drains, but figured might be a good way to get my feet wet again (pardon the pun)

Cheers,

M.

Last edited:

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Not sure a good idea posting stuff like this as UU don’t take kindly to people messing with their assets and posting online and yes they do monitor the forums

I know exactly where it is however not prepared to discuss here ;)

Mondeo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not sure a good idea posting stuff like this as UU don’t take kindly to people messing with their assets and posting online and yes they do monitor the forums

I know exactly where it is however not prepared to discuss here ;)

It's alright, removed pics and edited my wording slightly,

M.

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
I've been searching for this as well
I originally thought it was over by Tesco but that turned into a crawl with no pay off
I still think it's the outfall into Arghi Barghi

tallginge

more tall than ginger tho.....
Regular User
Really wish i could help mate. Just looking forward to seeing pics from whoever does eventually crack it. @Ojay Would be a shame if all UU stuff has to go in NP wouldn't it? Suppose its for the best tho.

tallginge

more tall than ginger tho.....
Regular User
That's true :thumb I know if i worked for UU and checked the forums I'd be making every effort to seal that lid at the earliest opportunity now especially if its the only way in. Where does one draw the line tho on a public forum? Maybe it won't get done? Or maybe pics won't be shared online at all.

Last edited:

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah, thanks for the update @Mondeo I feel a bit sheepish now, as I was asking about it, hope it is not "doing your head in" too much bud.:oops:eek:_O

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just giving this a gentle bump....I know the weather has not been good for this type of stuff yet, but anymore on this elusive chamber?

Mondeo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just giving this a gentle bump....I know the weather has not been good for this type of stuff yet, but anymore on this elusive chamber?
Nothing much, just a quick look at some possibilities,

Can you PM me? Won't let me PM you,

M.