real time web analytics
Report - - Fullers Earthworks, Redhill, 2018 January | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fullers Earthworks, Redhill, 2018 January

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Joshua Burgess

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
First post on here so hopefully it goes well and hope you guys enjoy it, came here at the start of January and was really impressed with the rustic feel of the place. You guys have probably seen this reported a thousand times but seemed like a good starting point for future posts on here. This is the second factory i've been too and felt abit like Shoreham cement works with the rusty walk ways and graffiti tagged walls. Most of the walk ways are rusted to hell and we didn't venture any further than the second level but got a good 4 hours of shooting in this gem. Enjoy:thumb
IMG_1540.jpg
IMG_1555.jpg
IMG_1546.JPG
IMG_1556.JPG
IMG_1568.JPG
IMG_1592.JPG
IMG_1558.jpg
IMG_1611.JPG
IMG_1570.jpg
IMG_1587.jpg
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1604.jpg
IMG_1623.jpg
IMG_1573.JPG
IMG_1631.JPG
IMG_1638.JPG
IMG_1649.JPG
IMG_1633.jpg
IMG_1659.jpg
IMG_1662.jpg
IMG_1564.jpg
edited jack.png

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great report - some really nice comps and colours there. And in the last pic you've cunningly disguised your identity so no one will ever recognise you (not!).

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
How old are these pics im only asking as i was there the day before you may 29th and the white silo has had graffiti over it for two years this is it now the main tank next to the silo has ur mom gay written on the front of it facing the drive

20180524_180631.jpg

20180526_174548.jpg

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My pictures are from January this year, but I can't remember if the graffiti was there when I went
Its been really torn up im going back 2 morro to do the flooded basement level and the offices did yu find the safe when you was there. lol ive been 4 times now i live local im still walking round finding stuff not seen before. The diesel tank round the back still has about 200 liters of diesel in it

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice set off pics there. I bumped into security lol. He just said I'm not going to kick you out in just telling you that you shouldn't be here but i know you're not going to leave
Even the security is all gone now it gets better too the dra (dynamic risk assesment) has risen above six wich means even if the police get called they cant enter the site without protective gear and a whole stack of health and safety forms to log in. Ive got a police officer friend who checks my sites for me and gives me little snippets of info its listed on the police data base as laporte ew

Joshua Burgess

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its been really torn up im going back 2 morro to do the flooded basement level and the offices did yu find the safe when you was there. lol ive been 4 times now i live local im still walking round finding stuff not seen before. The diesel tank round the back still has about 200 liters of diesel in it
We saw the offices but getting there was a nightmare because of how overgrown the terrain was, hoping to go back here again at some point it's one of my favourite places to go

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That shows how far i got there is more but couldnt get to it
We saw the offices but getting there was a nightmare because of how overgrown the terrain was, hoping to go back here again at some point it's one of my favourite places to go
Ive left a time lapse set on seven day event so i kinda have to go back to get it not that i need any excuse to go back i do like the place as well

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details